C/E System — What Is It?
The C/E System is a new and unique street light foundation system. Two products comprise this field proven system: a special compatible CHANCE
Instant Foundation and a proprietary, patent-pending, precast concrete collar supplied by the Enterprise Companies under the trade name Enterprise
Concrete Collars. The steel anchor and concrete collar work together as a system to provide appropriate lighting structural support, as well as a quality concrete base appearance.
CHANCE - ENTERPRISE FUNCTIONS:
The Enterprise Concrete Collar™ provides
both the attractive, consistent look of quality and concrete’s unmatched protection
from grounds maintenance damage. The most popular configuration features a standard
concrete gray color and an acid etched finish. A 24” outside diameter and a
nominal depth of 12” allows designers to specify concrete exposure above finished
grade from 1.5” to 8.0”. To learn more about other standard sizes, colors
and finishes, as well as available special order shapes and features, click
here for ENTERPRISE COLLARS™.
The power-driven steel CHANCE® Helical Screw Anchor provides
all the structural strength for the light pole. To learn more about how
it works structurally and how to select the right anchor for your application, click
here for CHANCE® ANCHORS.
C/E System Benefits:
Now you can have the speed of Chance Foundations and the appearance of concrete bases without the hassle of casting concrete on site.
(*) Based on conservative cost comparison studies.
- APPEARANCE - Consistent quality appearance of concrete pole bases for roadways, streetlights, parks, parking lots and other campus applications
- DESIGNER FLEXIBILITY - A full range of decorative concrete color, finish and detail options
- SUSTAINABLE - Reuse and relocation ability
- GREEN MATERIALS - Recyclable steel anchors that ship efficiently and collars that use 80% less concrete than full concrete foundations
- ADJUSTABLE – Concrete exposure above finished grade can be raised or lowered after finish grading or landscaping
- ENGINEERED – 100 years of CHANCE Anchoring engineering know-how
- POLE PROTECTION – From regular road / grounds maintenance damage
- REPAIR & REPLACEMENT – That match surrounding foundations
- ALL WEATHER INSTALL – Replace or relocate without site cast concrete
- STOCKABLE – Repair products you can store
- ONE-DAY COMPLETION – Install foundation and light-up in one day.
- HASSLE FREE – No spoils, forms, anchor bolts, template, jigs and wet concrete
- FINISH FASTER – Complete projects in at least in half the time*
- INSTALL MORE / DAY – At least 4 times more bases/day than cast-in-place*
- EQUAL or LOWER COST – Up to 20% lower cost than site cast foundations*