Works and Facility
Managers who need to minimize lawn and snow removal damage to expensive poles and pole bases on streetscapes, parks and campuses: The C/E System eliminates concrete pouring, allowing you to stock parts for quick, consistent base repairs and relocation!
Instruction (PDF) Installation
Now you can have the speed of Chance Foundations and the appearance of concrete bases without the hassle of casting concrete on site.
- APPEARANCE – Consistent quality appearance of concrete pole bases for roadways, streetlights, parks, parking lots and other campus applications
- DESIGNER FLEXIBILITY – A full range of decorative concrete color, finish and detail options
- SUSTAINABLE – Reuse and relocation ability
- GREEN MATERIALS – Recyclable steel anchors that ship efficiently and collars that use 80% less concrete than full concrete foundations.
- ADJUSTABLE – Concrete exposure above finished grade can be raised or lowered after finish grading or landscaping
- ENGINEERED – 100 years of CHANCE Anchoring engineering know-how
- POLE PROTECTION – From regular road / grounds maintenance damage
- REPAIR & REPLACEMENT – That match surrounding foundations
- ALL WEATHER INSTALL – Replace or relocate without site cast concrete
- STOCKABLE – Repair products you can store
- ONE DAY COMPLETION – Install foundation and light-up in
- HASSLE FREE – No spoils, forms, anchor bolts, template, jigs and wet concrete
- FINISH FASTER – Complete projects in at least in half the time*
- INSTALL MORE / DAY – At least 4 times more bases/day than cast-in-place*
- EQUAL or LOWER COST – Up to 20% lower cost than site cast foundations*
(*) Based on conservative cost comparison studies.