Contractors who prefer cost-efficient CHANCE® Steel Anchor Foundations to poured-in-place concrete: The C/E System is attractive, green, relocatable and can be installed in any weather … a great Value Engineering Proposal!
Instruction (PDF) Installation
Now you can have the speed of Chance Foundations and the appearance of Concrete Bases without the hassle of casting concrete on site.
- APPEARANCE – Consistent quality appearance of concrete pole bases for roadways, streetlights, parks, campuses, parking lots and other applications
- DESIGNER FLEXIBILITY – A full range of decorative concrete color, finish and detail options
- SUSTAINABLE – Reuse and relocation ability
- GREEN MATERIALS – Recyclable steel anchors that ship efficiently and collars that use 80% less concrete than full concrete foundations.
- ADJUSTABLE – Concrete exposure above finished grade can be raised or lowered after finish grading or landscaping
- ENGINEERED – 100 years of CHANCE Anchoring Engineering Know-How
- POLE PROTECTION – From regular road / grounds maintenance damage
- REPAIR & REPLACEMENT – That match surrounding foundations
- ALL WEATHER INSTALL – Replace or relocate without site cast concrete.
- STOCKABLE – Repair products you can store
- ONE DAY COMPLETION – Install foundation and light-up in one day.
- HASSLE FREE – No spoils, forms, anchor bolts, template, jigs and wet concrete
- FINISH FASTER – Complete projects in at least in half the time*
- INSTALL MORE / DAY – At least 4 times more bases/day than cast-in-place*
- EQUAL or LOWER COST – Up to 20% lower cost than site cast foundations*
(*) Based on conservative cost comparison studies.